Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Little Man Max....My First Nephew!

Following the four amazing nieces of mine, I am proud to announce the birth of my first nephew, Max!! Max came into our world on February 23rd and he is the sweetest little man in the world. I know what it's like to have to live far away from family and nieces who you just want to be around all the time, so I feel so blessed to also now have a niece and a nephew that live minutes from me! I not only get to see them whenever I want, but I am a staple in their lives and there on a regular basis. That is so special to me because there is nothing like family and definitely nothing like the love of a child. They are so entertaining and loving and I just can't get enough. However, what also is special to me, is to be able give the gift of these images. Photography makes me happy, but photographing people I love gives me goosebumps and I literally don't stop smiling when I am editing the images. I know I am bias but pretty much all I can say about these pictures, is that he is the most beautiful little boy and they make me SO happy. My sister in law and I had so much fun posing Max the day we did this, when he was only a precious 12 days old. I can't wait to see what he brings to this world! Enjoy! ~M.C.
















I love you Max! Love, Aunt Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment