Monday, July 16, 2012

Newborn: Baby Dom

One of the best things about shooting photography is that it keeps me in touch and up to speed with  people's lives that I unfortunately, may lose touch with otherwise. As we all know, we all end up going in different directions and take different paths that don't always cross very often but it's so nice to be able to have photography as a fantastic excuse to catch up as if time never passed. So many old high school, and college friends and colleagues have been reaching out to me to shoot their weddings, babies etc. and I am always so honored that they think of me and like my work. Its pretty insane how many babies are popping up (or out!), but I must say, it may be becoming one of my favorite types of genres to photograph. A college friend of mine, Vanessa, contacted me to shoot her new little guy, Dominique. He was 3 weeks old when we did this shoot, and he was so sweet. Granted, he wanted to stay awake for the action instead of fall asleep so that we could manipulate him into cute little positions, but he still was the most contented little man and let me get some really sweet images! Vanessa, I could not be happier for you guys, he is beautiful! Enjoy! ~MC













No comments:

Post a Comment