Monday, April 11, 2011

Infant Session: Baby Will

Ok, I know I haven't shown my face on here lately, I apologize! Life just kind of took over the last few months, or in my case, it ran away.  Let's say that your life is in a bag....and then that bag gets shaken out... about three or four times to make sure EVERYTHING is out of the bag? Well, thats basically how it's felt for me the last couple of months (or longer) in this world of mine. Although, I have to say, you can only look at it as a good thing. Apparently someone "up there" thought I was going in the COMPLETE wrong direction and decided to put a stop to it and turn me around...in very abrupt ways. So now, I get to put everything back together EXACTLY the way I want to, and exactly the way things are supposed to be. Honestly, I'm pretty excited about it, the best things in life never come easy (understatement of the century), but it always ends up worth it, so hey bring it on!!! So with that being said, I have not been neglecting my photography, I have just been neglecting this blog and also the real website that I have been trying to get launched for the last months as well. Many other important things have just taken priority so please forgive me! But about the website, it's coming I promise, you'll be the first to know...

I have indeed been doing many shoots, including 10th anniversary shoots, and a few residential real estate listings, which I am REALLY enjoying. I love love love real estate and going into open houses so basically I get to join that with my love for photography all in one AND get paid. I'll take it! I'll post some of those eventually, but until then I figured I'd start with a shoot that I did this week that I AM IN LOVE WITH! Meet baby Will! He is the breath takingly beautiful baby boy of my friend and colleague that was born at the end of February. I must say, for those of you who know me personally and know that I now have four nieces, yes FOUR....I have gotten quite used to little baby girls, and obviously finding them more beautiful then any other child in the entire world --because they are family of coarse :)--, but Will brings a refreshing male perspective to it all and is a pretty good competitor on the cuteness level I must say! He is such a handsome little guy and I loved editing these pictures, I'm pretty sure I had a smile on my face the whole time. It was my first official infant shoot,  and I loved every second of it. Hey, I get my baby fix without having to have any myself! Someday!! Anyway, Congratulations to Jen and her beautiful new family! Enjoy :) 
~MC






















No comments:

Post a Comment