Thursday, April 21, 2011

Days with Ella

Ella has been so overdue for pictures, Aunt Megan has been slacking big time! So on Marathon Monday here in Boston, I watched her for the day and we got to see all the runners go through Washington Square in Brookline, which is amazing! If you live in Boston and have never ventured out to watch the Marathon , you are seriously missing out. It's such an inspiring day, you can't really pinpoint it, but watching those runners, individually pushing themselves through or doing it together with another person, is so amazing. Granted I'm a huge fitness freak myself, but you will never see me running a marathon, but kudos to everyone who does or has!! Apparently the male winner set a world marathon record, but they aren't giving it to him because "the tail wind" was too strong that day. Are you kidding me?? Ridiculous, he ran 26.2 miles faster then the previous guy, give it to him! Maybe I will run a marathon and when I don't win I'll complain that the sun was too bright that day and it slowed me down, then maybe they'll give me a medal!! :)

But anyway, back to Ella. Aside from cheering on the amazing marathoner's, we clearly took some new pictures! I love my days with Ella, it's so nice to be able to see her so often and be so close with her but honest to God, she is the most fun 1 1/2 year old you could ever hang out with. She has me in stitches laughing all day long, so it's not a struggle to hang out with her for the day by any means! Wait until you see how big she has gotten! Enjoy ~MC


 This bubble picture is one of my absolute favorites!











This face is hilarious, and comes about quite often....

And this completes her day with Auntie Megan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment