Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tim & Meghan: ENGAGED!!

Meet Tim and Meghan! They just recently got engaged about a month ago, right here in The Boston Gardens under a beautiful cove shaped tree (some of you may know what tree I am talking about!).  I went to college with Tim and would occasionally run into him around Southie over the last few years. I've always thought the world of him and was so excited to hear that he got engaged! Ironically, the last time I saw him was about 2 years ago at the gym and he was telling me how he had just met this amazing girl that he really liked and how well everything was going. He then moved to the Back Bay area and I didn't see him as often. A few weeks ago he called me out of the blue telling me he was engaged and would love for me to do their engagement photos (that his Mom was so eagerly asking for!). I was so excited for him and so honored that he asked me to do them! Needless to say, he landed himself the cutest, sweetest, nicest girl ever! Meghan is so great and we had an awesome time shooting in the Common, Gardens and Beacon Hill. It ended up being the PERFECT fall day and I think Tim was surprised by how much fun it actually was, to be honest! They are such a great couple and I couldn't be more excited for them! I hope you guys like these as much as I do!! :) -MC
















1 comment:

  1. I love the one of them standing with their backs to each other in the middle of the street! Great pics, Meg!

    ReplyDelete