Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dawn & Brian: MARRIED!

Once again, I had the honor of working with my good friend Molly Anne Photography! We shot a wedding together last weekend up in Nashua, NH and had an absolute blast. Dawn and Brian were so great to work with. Dawn is the bubbliest little thing, with the best laugh and Brian and his groomsmen were very entertaining, to say the least. It was the type of wedding that I love to shoot, the bridal party and guests are warm and welcoming and know how to have a good time. So much so, that at the end of the night, I end up on the dance floor with them! And that is exactly what happened! Molly and I even stayed a little bit longer then we were supposed to. I love working with Molly, she is so talented and such an inspiration to me and I'm so glad we have gotten to go through this process of growing our photography talent and business together! I wish Dawn and Brian all the best in the their future together, it was a pleasure working with you!


These shoes were amazing, and this might be one of my all time favorite detail pictures yet!










Dawn LOVES sapphires and she worked them in so nicely with her day!















































No comments:

Post a Comment