Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cam the Man

For those of you who are Veteran followers, and by Veteran I mean over the last year or so, you might remember Cameron! Cam is my good friends 18 month old son who is one of the most beautiful little boys I have ever seen! He is like a nephew to me, and potentially my only Nephew considering my brother and sister in law are due for yet ANOTHER GIRL! Thats right, niece #4 is on the way and due in February! I am so excited about it, it's so crazy to think that we will have four beautiful little girls running around now, but in all honestly it also makes me laugh that my poor brother has been blessed with three girls! But anyway, Cameron was due for his annual pictures with Auntie Megan so Lindsay, Billy and I took him to a pumpkin festival as we did last year and had a great time. The afternoon was full of pumpkin patches, apples, hay rides, roosters, ice cream and a finale by Cameron who took a face plant into a nice big mud pit! He was instantly pulled out and when I say covered in mud, that is indeed NO EXAGGERATION! He was totally fine, even though he wasn't very happy, it left Lindsay and I in falling over in stitches laughing and Billy a little annoyed with us that it happened in the first place! But after a quick wipe down, clothing and diaper change, he was back to his adorable, smiling self. It was quite the way to end a fun day :) They are such a beautiful family, enjoy the pictures!


















TOUCHDOWN!!!


HIGH FIVE DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment