Thursday, July 8, 2010

Justin & Mary Wedding Workshop!

This post is a long time coming...Back in April I did a full day wedding walk through workshop with Justin & Mary Photography down in Connecticut. It was so much fun, they welcomed about 20 of us into their home, staged an entire wedding day, taught us the ins and outs to their beautiful photography work and how to be great business people, give great service and make the most of someone's wedding day :) I wasn't anywhere near ready to photograph weddings but after this workshop I felt so much more comfortable and confident in my ability to shoot a wedding. It was an exhausting day, but worth every second and I can't thank Justin and Mary enough, they are such a great couple and go so far out of their way to help everyone and teach everyone how to be as successful as they are! Speaking of weddings, I AM SHOOTING MY VERY FIRST ONE THIS WEEKEND!! I am second shooting a wedding in Newport, RI on Saturday with my friend/classmate Molly Bergeron (Molly Anne Photography). I can't wait, so keep an eye out for the posting from that wedding! Next up, is Martha and Shane's Wedding on July 26th, and thats my first official own wedding client! But for now, enjoy just a few of my favorite shots from that day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment