Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trevor and Colleen: Engaged!!

Once again, my blogging is behind. It has been an insanely busy few months between moving, starting and training for my new job and shooting weddings EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND IN JULY! But you know what that means, lots of posts to come! Below is an engagement shoot with two good friends of mine. Trevor and I went to college together and were very good friends, so when he met Colleen right after we graduated, I had the honor of meeting her in the very beginning of their journey. I actually remember meeting her for the first time, and have loved her ever since! I could not be happier for these guys, they are an amazing couple and amazing friends and its such an honor to be their wedding photographer. Below are a few of my favorite pictures from their engagement shoot. They actually just had their wedding and it was stunning, so as you can see, thats how far behind I am with posting! Stay tuned for their wedding pictures soon as well, but for now, enjoy these! ~MC






























No comments:

Post a Comment